Terms & Conditions
- SUBSCRIPTIONS to Digital Products & Services offered in the Sacred Sound Lab Membership (“Membership”)
Monthly subscription: by purchasing a Monthly Subscription to the Membership, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly Subscription fee - at the rate you receive when you subscribe - for monthly access to the Membership. Furthermore, by purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy. Once a subscription has been canceled, you will stop receiving access to the Membership.
- AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS – once you subscribe and pay the initial monthly fee, Our payment processor (Stripe) will automatically process your monthly subscription fee in the next billing cycle. Stripe will continue to automatically process your monthly subscription fee each month, at the Monthly Subscription rate you initially received, until you cancel your subscription. We explain how to cancel your monthly subscription below at the Section “cancellation policy”. If you cancel your subscription, and rejoin the Membership in the future, you will be billed at the then-current Subscription rate (you will not retain any promotional Subscription rate you may have received initially).
Annual subscription: by purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial payment for one full year of access to the Membership. After one year and annually thereafter, you will be billed a recurring annual subscription renewal fee at the Annual Subscription rate you received when you initially subscribed. You may cancel your annual subscription anytime before the next billing cycle, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
- Automatic annual renewal terms: we bill your credit card for the annual subscription renewal fee in the first month of your next annual subscription.
For example, let’s say you purchased an Annual Subscription beginning in Sept 2021 and ending in August 2022. We will bill you for the second year (Sept 2022 through August 2023) in Sept 2022, unless you cancel your Annual Subscription before Sept 2022. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Once you subscribe, our payment processor (Stripe) will automatically process your Annual Subscription fee at the rate you received when you initially subscribed. We explain how to cancel your annual subscription below at the Section “Cancellation Policy”. If you cancel your subscription, and rejoin the Membership in the future, you will be billed at the then-current Subscription rate (you will not retain any promotional Subscription rate you may have received initially).
- Monthly Subscription - Monthly subscription fees are non-refundable. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time by emailing sheela [at] shebrings [dot] com, or by following the steps outlined below. Once cancelled, Your subscription will not renew on your next billing date. You will continue to have access to the Membership benefits until the end of the billing cycle You cancelled within.
- Cancellation policy for Annual Subscription renewals: Annual Subscription fees are non-refundable. You may cancel your Annual Subscription renewal at any time after you are billed for the current year and before you are billed for the next year, by emailing us at sheela [at] shebrings [dot] com, or by following the steps outlined below. You will continue to have access to the Membership benefits until the end of the billing cycle You cancelled within.
To Cancel your Subscription:
- log into Your Account
- Click on Your Member Avatar on the top-right corner of the page
- Select Settings from the dropdown
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page
- Locate the Membership and select the Cancel button, and follow the cancellation procedures described there
- Once confirmed, You will lose access to the Digital Products & Services offered in the Membership at the end of the billing cycle You cancelled within
You shall provide the Company with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, the Company will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Refunds Policy for all other types of Digital Products & Services:
For pre-recorded, self-paced courses that have a one-time fee - You may write to us within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund to the same means of payment as You used for the Order. Or, you may write to us within 30 days and transfer your purchase to a different pre-recorded, self-paced course. Access to the course that is being refunded or transferred will immediately be taken away as soon as refund or transfer is applied. Only one transfer allowed per purchase.
For live courses, or courses that have a live component - there are no refunds or transfers offered on these types of courses.
- PLACING ORDERS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS & SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
By placing an Order for Digital Products or Service through this website, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- YOUR INFORMATION
If You wish to place an Order for Digital Products or Services through this website, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
- USER ACCOUNTS
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
8. MEDIA RELEASE
You grant Company and their representatives and employees the right to take photographs, screenshots, video recording, and audio recordings of you and your property in connection with your participation with our Products and Services. You authorize the Company and its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. You agree that the Company may use such photographs of you with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web Content.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by COMPANY, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of COMPANY. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at sheela [at] shebrings [dot] com.
10. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of COMPANY, and you acknowledge that COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by or any association with its operators.
11. CONTACTING US
If you need to contact us, you can email us at support [at] sacredsoundlab [dot] com, or call us at +1 408 217-4952.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using the Content and assume any risks associated with such use.
COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by COMPANY, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold COMPANY and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
15. SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION